What are the best ways to detox?
Here are 10 ways to detoxify the body naturally.
Detox therapies are healthy for everyone. Our bodies are constantly coming into contact with toxins.
1. Movement: exercise is great for detoxifying the body. Walk at least 2 miles per day, do yoga, do weight lifting, or ride a bike. Biking is great for low-impact exercise. Weight training is incredibly good for your health (also keeps your mind sharp and prevents dimension) Every time your muscles move they hit the Lymph nodes, and it moves lymphatic fluid which detoxifies and eliminates infection.
2. Intermittent fasting: 18/6 hour eating windows. Read the Complete Guide to Intermittent Fasting by Jason Fung.
3. Sauna/ heat deprivation therapy
4. Cold therapy/ Ice baths (2 minutes 1X per week) increase dopamine and stimulate muscle movement.
5. Autophagy Fast: This is a fast that lasts at least 72 hours. It gets your body to a state of catabolism when the body starts to use up toxins as a fuel source. It uses up weak cells, infections, chemicals, and extra stored energy. The best recommendation is to do this fast once a quarter. You avoid solid foods for three days. You can still drink water, and get electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals. (Drink a lot of water!) This gives you emotional, spiritual, and mental growth.
6. Mineral Oil, Bentonite, and Maronite clay are good detoxifiers.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar
8. Activated Charcoal
9. Bile Salts & disodium phosphate support the gallbladder and help dissolve stones.
10. Acupuncture or acupressure points for spleen (unwelcome house guest)
👉 Visit https://www.westcliniconline.com/americashealer for more healthy living advice.
👉 If you or someone you know is struggling with chronic illness, contact the West Clinic for information about treatment options. 208-232-3216