Thai Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
Try this tasty and healthy Thai dish. Here's how to make my favorite Thai Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing.
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. natural smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, chopped
- 2 tsp. Chipotle Pepper Puree
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Braggs Amino Acid
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Head Napa Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 Head Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 lb. Snow Peas, julienned
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, coarsely chopped leaves
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 1/4 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves, chopped
- Chili Oil (optional)
- Grilled lime halves for garnish
- Whisk together the vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, chipotle pepper puree, Braggs amino acids, honey, sesame oil, and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine cabbage, lettuce, carrots, snow peas, cilantro, and green onion in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with shredded chicken, chopped peanuts, and mint.
- Drizzle with chili oil, if desired.
- Garnish with lime halves.