Dr. Jason West
"No single medical professional knows everything. By striving to learn, I find little tidbits of information, procedures, or treatments that give us that extra "something" to help patients."
"I‘ve seen it time and time again—patients who come into the West Clinic who have tried everything (drugs, therapy, surgery—both standard and experimental), only to find that nothing has worked. And now they are desperate. While I’m glad they‘ve come to see me, I wish they would have come sooner. Then they wouldn’t have suffered so much while receiving ‘normal medical treatments’—that in the end, didn’t work."
Dr. J believes that the only way to provide the best treatment for patients is to continually learn, this is a tradition that has been passed from four generations. The average number of hours of continuing education (CE) that most doctors receive (and the minimum requirement) is 11 hours per year. Dr. J averages 120 hours of continuing education every year.
- Doctorate Chiropractic Physician (DC) from the Southern California University of Health Sciences (SCUHS)
- Outstanding Senior Award from the student body and the Presidential Leadership Award from the SCUHS faculty
- Fellowship from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (IAMA)
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (NMD)
- AA in Biology from BYU-Idaho
- Undergrad Microbiology Utah State
- Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians-IACP
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Board of Chiropractic Internists
- American Academy of Chiropractic Physicians
- Chiropractic Economics
- Chiropractic Professionals
- Institute for Natural Medicine
- Natural and Integrative Medicine
- Networking for Business Professionals and Doctors
- Networking for Chiropractors
- Past President of Idaho Naturopathic Association
- ACAM Certified Chelation
- Chiropractor of the year 2012-Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- Outstanding Senior Student-Southern California University Health Sciences
- Presidential Award-Southern California University Health Sciences
Learn about health and get 30% OFF 1st appointment
Take our simple health course and get a discount on your initial visit.
We’ve benefited 1000s of clients
(From all over the world)
I just happened to mention my foot pain to Dr. Jason West one day, and he tells me about Prolozone Therapy. I was willing to give it a try. After resting my feet completely the next day, and seeing the black-and-blue bruises gradually disappear, I realized I was actually walking without pain.
I initially came to the West Clinic for aches and pains associated with my chosen profession, a professional rodeo cowboy. I had both my knees treated and I saw IMMEDIATE relief. That was last summer, and I haven’t had any pain after traveling, during or after competing, and other rugged circumstances.
Start your journey towards better health today.
Get hope for seemingly hopeless or chronic challenges.
Find out if we can help your health issues.
Get a call back to schedule an appointment.
We are confident that we can help you too!
Four days after receiving neural therapy injections in each of my ankles and feet, I had considerable improvement. It’s been just over a week and I am able to work out and exercise without discomfort. I have the “pep” back in my step.
After over 2 years of procedures with no improvements, Dr. West was able to make me feel better. I can’t thank them enough.